- A tough, spunbond skin is designed for faster wicking action and durability
- 100% recycled, pre-consumer polypropylene fill locks fluid in, even when saturated
- Impervious to rot, mildew, and temperature
- Ideal for long-term, outdoor deployment. Outer shell is UV resistant up to 12 months
- Lightweight, easy to store, easy to carry, and easy to deploy
Oil Absorbing Filter 5″ x 10′ Oil Only SHARKBoom Boom (Case of 4)
An Oil Absorbing Filter is the most effective way to remove oil from water. Absorbing up to 20x its own weight in oil, this 5-inch by 10-foot SHARKBoom Boom absorbs oil while repelling water. Its light weight and fitted attachments makes it easy to transport, while its strong skin makes it highly durable. They can also be squeezed out for repeated use.
SharkBOOM is ideal for use on water. This boom will absorb petroleum based fluids and repel water. The double wall casing ensures durability and prevents filler from leaking out. Will not tear, fall apart or shed filler material. Overlap multiple booms together to form any length using their heavy duty snaps and rings. Floats even when fully saturated. Avoid fines for polluting State or Federal waters.
Absorbs 28 gallons per bale.