The Maverick Stampede is the affordable answer to starting a full time Soft Wash business. OR the perfect platform to grow your business by adding additional crews. The Maverick Stampede is California friendly and has everything needed to go straight to the jobs-site. Just pop in a battery, add Water (SH, soap too) then start making money. The Guys at PowerWash.com have revolutionized the soft washing industry with the Maverick Stampede. The small foot print and light weight nature means the Stampede fits in small trucks and small trailers (L48xW40XH48). The Maverick Stampede’s 12v powerplant has the quiet power that California commercial soft washers need. This system includes a proportioner and 3 tanks to make getting the right mix quick and easy. This kit also includes access to the world famous Power Wash Academy including all training needed to successfully enter/grow your soft washing business. Want to know more Call us 1-800-433-2113
Maverick Stampede Complete Professional Soft Wash System with 3 tanks and a Proprtioner
As Low As
The Maverick Soft Wash System with Stainless Steel Hose Reel
- The extremely capable Maverick Soft Wash System kit comes fully assembled and tested. Product is not serialized. The sturdy aluminum tube frame protects the pump and provides a stable base for securing the system to a trailer. The open design allows for plenty of airflows to prevent the pump from overheating.
- A 12 volt chemical resistant diaphragm pump is at the heart of the Maverick Soft Wash System. It has a maximum flow rate of 7 gallons per minute at 100 PSI, and it can withstand liquids up to 140°F. It is capable of self-priming at a range of up to 14 feet. The PVC exterior and PTFE diaphragm make it an excellent choice for applying sodium hypochlorite and other caustics.
- The water-tight battery box is ready to accept a 12-volt deep cycle marine grade battery. (sold separately)
- A Flojet Accumulator Tank allows the Maverick Soft Wash System to maintain pressure without placing demand on the diaphragm pump. This reduces the number of times that the diaphragm pump must cycle, and creates a smooth quiet flow. The pump stays cool and uses less power from the battery. This leads to longer work periods and increases the lifespan of the pump.
- A stainless steel Hose reel sits on top of the Maverick Soft Wash System. The durable “u” shaped 304 stainless steel frame and PVC drum make it a perfect choice for sodium hypochlorite application. An adjustable tension brake keeps the hose reel from slipping while in use and locked during transport.
- A PVC purge valve is fixed to the line between the accumulator and the hose reel to relieve the pressure that can build up when the tank runs dry. Turn the valve to release the pressure from the system and drain the fluid back into the mix tank.
- The second valve allows the flow to be cut off to the hose reel and redirected to a mix tank. This makes it easy and fast to create chemical blends right at the Jobsite.
- The Maverick Soft Wash System comes with a 200-foot industrial-grade AG PVC Hose. This hose is flexible enough to resist cracking due to weather abrasion, and also durable enough to resist kinking.
- A JA-8000 chemical-resistant trigger gun is attached to the end of the hose. The included trigger lock makes working for long periods much more comfortable.
- A 24 inch PVC wand keeps the spray away from your face for safer and more comfortable working.
- A J-Rod quick connect 4 nozzle holders holds 4 of the most common nozzles used for soft washing. Just snap it into the quick coupler socket that is included on the end of the wand. Quickly switch between nozzles to cover more area in less time.
- Three steel nozzles are included: 20º size 60, 40º size 60, 0º size 60
- A #6 Assassin 2™ PVDF Nozzle for shooting chemical mixes up to 2 stories is also included. This way you can keep working from the ground. No need to keep moving a ladder. Work faster and safer.
- The intake hose snaps onto the included PVC pickup tube with a cam-lock fitting. This makes it easy to connect to any chemical mix tank when you reach the Jobsite and then connect to a water tank for cleaning at the end of the day.
Maverick Sidewinder Pro Slim Proportioner. Connect the bleach, water, and surfactant lines and send premixed solution directly to the pump! Three dials allow for control of the concentration of each additive. The Pro Proportioner comes with three metering valves that are scaled allowing for custom mix ratios that can be easily duplicated. Each inlet has an independent check valve to stop undesired mixing.
- Inlet / Surfactant: 3/8 in
- Inlet / Water: ½ in
- Inlet / SH: ½ in
- Outlet: ¾ in
- scaled valves for “dialing in” custom mix ratios
- Superior Stable mounting points
- Delux Proprietary initial mixing chamber
2 55 Gallon Norwesco Poly Tanks ,
1 Norwesco 6 Gallon Soap Tank
100% Aluminum base Frame Dimensions L48xW40xH48
|Dimensions||48 × 48 × 54 in|