All Delux pressure washers are warranted by Delux to the original purchaser to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, for the periods indicated below. This limited warranty is subject to the exclusions specified below and applies to original components only. Any parts replaced under this warranty will assume the remainder of the original warranty period. The manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange of any parts that may prove defective subject to normal use. Repairs must be pre-authorized. In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for incidental nor consequential damages nor labor charges, which results from any defect in the product or breach of this warranty. This warranty shall not apply to any part or parts, which have been subjected to accident, negligence, alterations, abuse or misuse. If any defect appears, immediately contact the dealer from which the pressure washer was purchased. Returned parts must be shipped to the manufacturer prepaid only. A dated invoice showing proof of purchase and the serial number of the unit is required for all warranty claims. A returned goods authorization number (rga) must be issued by Delux prior to the return of suspected warranty parts.
AR, Cat, General or other pump manufacturers: pumps are warranted to the original purchaser for a period specified by the pump manufacturer. Warranty covers manufacturing defects or workmanship that may develop under normal use. Warranty does not apply to misuse or when the pump or accessory to the pump is altered or used in excess of recommended speeds, pressures, temperatures or handling fluids not suitable for the pump or the pump accessory material construction. Warranty does not apply to normal wear, freight damage, freeze damage or damage caused by parts or accessories not supplied by the manufacturer.
Honda GX – 3 year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Refer to Honda Owner’s Manual or contact your nearest authorized Honda service dealer.
Honda GC – 2 year consumer or 90 day commercial use limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship. Refer to Honda Owner’s Manual or contact your nearest authorized Honda service dealer.
Kohler – 2 year limited warranty. Refer to Owner’s Manual or contact your nearest authorized Kohler service dealer.
Lombardini – 1 year limited warranty on all components, and 2 years for major components. Refer to Owner’s Manual or contact your nearest authorized service dealer.
Vanguard – 3 year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Refer to Briggs and Stratton Owner’s Manual or contact your nearest authorized Briggs and Stratton service dealer.
NOTE: Due to pending revised (SAE) J1349 net horsepower rating standards on all gasoline powered engines, horsepowers noted in our literature may be subject to modification as determined by engine manufacturer.
Delux uses generators on its hot water pressure washer skids. The number one reason for generator failure is attempting to run the burner with the engine at an idled down speed. The generator must be run at a continuous speed of 3600 rpm. Refer to the warranty statement for specific warranty.
Burner assemblies and parts are per r.w. Beckett warranty included with the product manual for each pressure washer using an oil fired burner. Gas fired pressure washers use robert shaw, white rogers and honeywell components and these items are covered under the manufacturers warranty.
Guns, hoses, tips, valves, etc. have a warranty of 90 days. This warranty does not apply to malfunctions caused by fault or negligence or improper use. Labor and freight excluded.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Normal wear items, such as spray tips, wash guns, pressure washer hoses, wands/lances, quick couplers, seals, filters, gaskets, o-rings, pump packings, pump pistons, pump check valves, belts, fuses, relief valves, and unloader valves.
- Damage or malfunctions resulting from misuse, abuse, modification, alterations, incorrect installation, improper servicing, accidents or failure to comply with the manufacturers maintenance instructions.
- Normal maintenance required for continued good working order, (i.e.) Oil changes, minor adjustments, replacement of fuel filters and tips and other routine maintenance.
- Freeze damage. Chemical (soap/acid) damage. Scale or soap build ups. Rust/corrosion or thermal expansion.
- Electrical component failures due to power supply fluctuations.
- Supplied water failures resulting in premature pump failure.
- Leaking guns, wands, hoses, and fittings resulting in frequent system restarts that may cause premature pump failure.
- Negligence for operators who fail to follow operation instructions, (ie) attempting to refuel a hot engine, installing the pressure washer in an enclosed truck/van that fails to provide adequate ventilation and air supply, or improper venting of the burner, resulting in damage to vehicle and/or the pressure washer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Delux’s liability for special, incidental, or consequential damages is expressly disclaimed. In no event shall Delux’s liability exceed the purchase price of the product in question. Delux’s obligation under this warranty is expressly limited at our option to the replacement or repair at a service facility designated by largo, of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to have been defective. Delux does not authorize any other party, including Delux dealers, to make any representation or promise on behalf of largo, or to modify the terms, conditions, or limitations in any way. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the installation and use of Delux products conforms to local codes. The warranty contained herein is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are expressly limited to the duration of this written warranty.
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA). Please call our office to obtain an RMA # and return shipping instructions. Shipping charges are not refundable and all returns must be returned pre-paid shipping, we do not accept COD’s. All refunds will be issued within 14 days in the same manner original payment was made (except cash transactions will be returned via check).
- Opened merchandise that is in still new and in resalable condition (including all original packaging and content) can be returned within 30 days of delivery, but will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Custom equipment and special order items (not in our online store or catalog) are not returnable.
- Pressure washers are not returnable (repair warranty only applies).
- Hazmat items and chemicals are not returnable, refundable or exchangable.
*Manufactures warranty is subject to change without notice.
Other terms and conditions may apply. Please contact Powerwash.com at 1-800- 433-2113 if you have any questions.