- 12 volt, 7 GPM, 100 PSI, Delux diaphragm pump with a maximum temperature of 160 F. Amp Draw from 11 to 15 Amps.
- Flojet accumulator tank to help reduce pump cycle time
- Cam locks for easy hose connections
- Water tight battery box to protect electrical components
- 10”x16” aircraft grade aluminum frame
- Pneumatic tires
- ½” x 24” PVC Wand
- Brass Nozzle
- ½”ID x 200’ Rubber Hose
- 12 foot Clear vinyl chemical pickup tube with a mesh filter screen.
- Weighs approximately 65 lbs.
- Shoots about 30 feet straight up
*Batteries and Charger Not Included
This machine requires a deep cycle marine grade battery. We recommend 2400 series 12 volt min 500 cranking amp marine grade battery. You will also need a marine grade battery charger. The battery box interior measures 11 in. long X 7.5 in. wide X 7 in. tall.
Ships freight only