The Maverick 12V Soft Wash System with Stainless Steel Hose Reel is a professional-grade soft wash machine for low-pressure roof cleaning, and house washing. The high-strength aluminum tube frame protects a 12v diaphragm pump, a Flojet Accumulator, and a water-tight battery box. A stainless steel hose reel sits on top of the frame with 200 feet of 1/2″ID Ag chemical-resistant hose. The Maverick Soft Wash System is strong, efficient, and ready for work.
Maverick 12V Soft Wash System with Stainless Steel Hose Reel: Professional-Grade Cleaning Power
As Low As
Introducing the Maverick 12V Soft Wash System with Stainless Steel Hose Reel – the perfect solution for all your outdoor cleaning needs. This powerful system is designed to make cleaning your outdoor surfaces easier and more efficient than ever before.
The Maverick 12V Soft Wash System is equipped with a powerful 12V motor that delivers up to 7.0 GPM of water pressure, making it ideal for cleaning decks, patios, driveways, and more. The system also features a stainless steel hose reel that can hold up to 200 feet of hose, allowing you to easily reach all of your outdoor surfaces.
The system also comes with a variety of accessories, including a spray gun, adjustable nozzle, and a 200-foot hose. The adjustable nozzle allows you to customize the pressure and flow of the water, while the spray gun makes it easy to apply cleaning solutions to your surfaces.
The Maverick 12V Soft Wash System is designed to make outdoor cleaning easier and more efficient. With its powerful motor, stainless steel hose reel, and variety of accessories, you can quickly and easily clean your outdoor surfaces. Plus, the system is lightweight and portable, making it easy to move around your property.
The Maverick 12V Soft Wash System is the perfect solution for all your outdoor cleaning needs. With its powerful motor, stainless steel hose reel, and variety of accessories, you can quickly and easily clean your outdoor surfaces. Plus, the system is lightweight and portable, making it easy to move around your property. Get the Maverick 12V Soft Wash System today and make outdoor cleaning easier than ever before.
The extremely capable Maverick 12V Soft Wash System comes fully assembled and tested.
- The sturdy aluminum tube frame protects the pump and provides a stable base for securing the system to a trailer. The open design allows for plenty of airflows to prevent the pump from overheating.
- A 12 volt chemical resistant diaphragm pump is at the heart of the Maverick Soft Wash System. It has a maximum flow rate of 7 gallons per minute at 100 PSI, and it can withstand liquids up to 140°F. It is capable of self-priming at a range of up to 14 feet. The PVC exterior and PTFE diaphragm make it an excellent choice for applying sodium hypochlorite and other caustics.
- The water-tight battery box is ready to accept a 12-volt deep cycle marine grade battery. (sold separately)
- A Flojet Accumulator Tank allows the Maverick Soft Wash System to maintain pressure without placing demand on the diaphragm pump. This reduces the number of times that the diaphragm pump must cycle, and creates a smooth quiet flow. The pump stays cool and uses less power from the battery. This leads to longer work periods and increases the lifespan of the pump.
- A stainless steel Hose reel sits on top of the Maverick Soft Wash System. The durable “u” shaped 304 stainless steel frame and PVC drum make it a perfect choice for sodium hypochlorite application. An adjustable tension brake keeps the hose reel from slipping while in use and locked during transport.
- A PVC purge valve is fixed to the line between the accumulator and the hose reel to relieve the pressure that can build up when the tank runs dry. Turn the valve to release the pressure from the system and drain the fluid back into the mix tank.
- The second valve allows the flow to be cut off to the hose reel and redirected to a mix tank. This makes it easy and fast to create chemical blends right at the Jobsite.
- The Maverick Soft Wash System comes with a 200-foot industrial-grade AG PVC Hose. This hose is flexible enough to resist cracking due to weather abrasion, and also durable enough to resist kinking.
- A JA-8000 chemical-resistant trigger gun is attached to the end of the hose. The included trigger lock makes working for long periods much more comfortable.
- A 24 inch PVC wand keeps the spray away from your face for safer and more comfortable working.
- A J-Rod quick connect 4 nozzle holders holds 4 of the most common nozzles used for soft washing. Just snap it into the quick coupler socket that is included on the end of the wand. Quickly switch between nozzles to cover more area in less time.
- Three steel nozzles are included
- 20º size 60
- 40º size 60
- 0º size 60
- A #6 Assassin 2™ PVDF Nozzle for shooting chemical mixes up to 2 stories is also included. This way you can keep working from the ground. No need to keep moving a ladder. Work faster and safer.
- The intake hose snaps onto the included PVC pickup tube with a cam-lock fitting. This makes it easy to connect to any chemical mix tank when you reach the Jobsite and then connect to a water tank for cleaning at the end of the day.
- Dimensions: 29 inches long X 20 inches wide X 40 inches tall
*Batteries and Charger Not Included. This machine requires a deep cycle marine grade battery. We recommend 2400 series 12-volt min 500 cranking amp marine grade Group 24 battery. The Maverick amp draw is from 11 to 15 Amps. You will also need a marine-grade battery charger. The battery box interior measures 11 in. long X 7.5 in. wide X 7 in. tall.
Freight Soft Wash Machines