The DELUX® MH-2000 (8-10 GPM) Upstream Soap Injector allows you to spray soap at high pressure without the need to switch nozzles.This kit comes with all of the valves and fittings you will need to get started.
DELUX® MH-2000 Upstream Soap Injector Kit (8-10 GPM)
The MH-2000 is designed to make upstream soap injection easy.
- Adjustable chemical metering valve
- 3/4″ brass gate valve
- 1/4″ ball valve
- 3/4″ 2000 PSI T fittings
- Galvanized nipples
- 1″ brass hose barb inlet and outlet
- 5/8″ hose barb for the unloader bypass hose
Installation of the MH-2000 takes about 30 minutes! This system requires a water tank in order to function properly.
- Assemble all of the pieces as shown in the illustration above. Use teflon tape to seal the joints between fittings.
- You will need to supply hose clamps, inlet hose, bypass hose, and soap line hose. We also recommend a soap strainer, a can strainer, and a pressure gauge attached to your pump.
- Connect your supply hose from your water tank to the hose barb closest to the gate valve. (Top right of the illustration)
- Connect your soap line the the quarter inch hose barb near the metering valve. (bottom of the illustration)
- Connect a supply hose to the opposite end of the unit and run it to the inlet of your pressure washer pump.
- Connect a hose to the return port from your unloader bypass port.
You can attach the MH-2000 to your pressure washer frame with U-bolts.
Operation is simple
- Turn on your machine.
- Pull the trigger.
- Turn the gate valve to restrict the flow of water from your fill tank. This will create a vacuum. Watch your pressure gauge for a drop in pressure. Look for a loss of about 100 psi.
- Open the ball valve on the soap line.
- Turn the metering valve to adjust the flow of soap.
Upstream injection is best for soaps with a PH of 6 to 9.5. Strong acids and bases are not recommended for this technique.