This General Pump TX Series 63 Pressure Washer Pump boasts a Triplex Plunger Pump and 1″ Hollow Shaft that is flanged for direct coupling to gasoline engines. Large, lightweight connecting rods, new long-life low- and-high-pressure seals, oversized roller bearings and dual sight glasses highlight the quality and durability of this Pump Series. Their forged brass manifolds feature an exclusive lifetime warranty.
- Oversized roller bearings
- Large, lightweight connecting rods
- New, long life low- and high-pressure seals
- Daul sight glasses
- Forged brass manifold with exclusive, lifetime warranty
- Horsepower: 8.0 GHP
- Maximum Volume: 2.6 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Plunger Bore: .591 in. / 15 mm
- Plunger Stroke: .256 in. / 6.5 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 14 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2″ – 14 BSP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8” – 19 BSP-F
- Shaft Diameter: 1.0 in. / 25.4 mm
- Weight: 18.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.4″ x 8.3″ x 4.8″