With 2.8 GPM and 2000 PSI on tap, the General Pump TT2028GBF Gas Direct Drive Pressure Washer Pump is an ideal choice for general cleaning applications.
Need a “Ready to Go” Pump Solution without the hassle of building it yourself? Call us at 1-800-433-2113 to ask about our Our PowerWash Exclusive “Ready to Go” Edition which provides you with the complete and installed package needed to begin cold-water Pressure Washing Applications right away!
- Forged brass manifold with exclusive lifetime warranty
- Die cast, anodized aluminum, oil-bath crankcase
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- The original Interpump unitized, stainless steel, K01 inlet and outlet valves
- Ideal for all general cleaning applications
- Also available in “L” left-handed versions
- Maximum Volume: 2.8 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Vacuum: 3 ft. water (2.6 in. Hg)
- Bore: .591 in. / 15 mm
- Stroke: .260 / 6.6
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 11.2 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 3/8-19 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 1/4-19 BSPP-F
- Hollow Shaft I.D.: 5/8 in. / 16 mm
- Weight: 11.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7.2” x 7.2” x 5.5”