With a compact design, the General Pump TSP1819 5.0 GPM 5100 PSI Pressure Washer Pump is a great choice for contractors seeking a smaller footprint high-flow triflex pump.
Need a “Ready to Go” Pump Solution without the hassle of building it yourself? Call us at 1-800-433-2113 to ask about our Our PowerWash Exclusive “Ready to Go” Edition which provides you with the complete and installed package needed to begin cold-water Pressure Washing Applications right away!
- Compact, High Pressure
- Oversized roller bearings
- Fully anodized crankcase
- Innovative new seal design extends seal life
- New plunger design improves “thermal shock” resistance
- New valve cap design improves hydrostatic performance
- Also available in “L” left-handed versions
- Horsepower: 17.1 EBHP
- Maximum Volume: 5.0 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 5100 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1450 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI (30 PSI Minimum)
- Plunger Bore: .709 / 18 mm
- Plunger Stroke: .748 in. / 19 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 40.6 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2” BSP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8” BSP-F
- Shaft Diameter: .945 in. / 24 mm
- Weight: 40.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13.8″ x 9.8″ x 7.7″