As a standard in the Pressure Washing industry, the General Pump TS2021 Pressure Washer Pump boasts a solid shaft-forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty. It also includes heavy-duty tapered roller bearings and oversized connecting rods for maximum life.
Need a “Ready to Go” Pump Solution without the hassle of building it yourself?Call us at 1-800-433-2113 to ask about our Our PowerWash Exclusive “Ready to Go” Edition which provides you with the complete and installed package needed to begin cold-water Pressure Washing Applications right away!
- Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty
- Large-capacity, die-cast, anodized aluminum oil-bath crankcase
- Over-sized connecting rods for maximum life
- Heavy-duty tapered roller bearing
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Available in “L” left-handed versions
- Maximum Volume: 4.5 GPM @ 1125 RPM – 5.6 GPM @ 1450 RPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 3500 PSI @ 1125 RPM – 3500 PSI @ 1450 RPM
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1125/1450 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Vacuum: 9 ft. water (7.9 in. Hg)
- Plunger Bore: .787 in. / 20 mm
- Plunger Stroke: .630 in. / 16 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 40.6 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2-14 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8-19 BSPP-F
- Shaft Diameter: .945 in. / 24 mm
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12.2″ x 9.2″ x 6.9″
- Click here for a spec sheet