Boasting new, oversized connecting rods for ultimate crankcase performance and a forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty, this TP2530 Hollow Shaft Pressure Washer Pump is flanged for direct coupling to a gasoline powered engine.
This Specially Priced Value Kit also includes:
- YVB75KDMN Unloader
- YVB Plumbing
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Pressure Washer Hose Plug
- Garden Hose Inlet with Filter
- Forged brass manifold with exclusive lifetime warranty
- New, over-sized connecting rods for ultimate crankcase performance
- Die cast, anodized aluminum, oil-bath crankcase
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- Maximum Volume: 3.0 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2500 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Vacuum: 3 ft. water (2.6 in. Hg)
- Bore: .591 in. / 15 mm
- Stroke: .283 / 7.2 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 11.0 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 3/8-19 BSPP-F
- Unloader Inlet Port Thread: 1/2-14 BSPP-F (DO NOT use NPT Inlet Fitting)
- Discharge Port Thread: 1/4-19 BSPP-F
- Unloader Discharge Port Thread: 3/8-19 BSPP-M
- Hollow Shaft I.D.: 3/4 in. / 19 mm
- Weight: 11.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7.0″ x 7.2″ x 5.5″
Please Note: Actual Pump and configuration may differ from image shown.