General Pump’s T Series 50 of Pressure Washer Pumps boast a compact size for make them perfect for portable hot water pressure washers. Their forged brass manifolds feature an exclusive lifetime warranty. They also feature a die-cast, anodized aluminum, oil-bath crankcase; solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings; and are the original Interpump unitized stainless steel K01 inlet and outlet valves.
- Forged brass manifold with a an exclusive lifetime warranty
- Die-cast, anodized aluminum, oil-bath crankcase
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- The original Interpump unitized stainless steel K01 inlet and outlet valves
- Standard 24 mm solid shaft for pulley mounting
- Maximum Volume: 3.5 GPM @ 1750 RPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 1500 PSI @ 1750 RPM
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1750 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Vacuum: 9 ft. water (7.9 in. Hg)
- Plunger Bore: .787 in. / 20 mm
- Plunger Stroke: .335 in. / 8.5 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 40.6 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2-14 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8-19 BSPP-F
- Shaft Diameter: .945 in. / 24 mm
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9.3″ x 8.3″ x 5.4″