General Pump’s T Series 50 of Pressure Washer Pumps boast a compact size for make them perfect for portable hot water pressure washers. Their forged brass manifolds feature an exclusive lifetime warranty. They also feature a die-cast, anodized aluminum, oil-bath crankcase; solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings; and are the original Interpump unitized stainless steel K01 inlet and outlet valves.
- Forged brass manifold with a an exclusive lifetime warranty
- Die-cast, anodized aluminum, oil-bath crankcase
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- The original Interpump unitized stainless steel K01 inlet and outlet valves
- Standard 24 mm solid shaft for pulley mounting
- Maximum Volume: 4.0 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 1100 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1750 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Plunger Bore: .787 in. / 20 mm
- Plunger Stroke: .394 in. / 10.0 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 15.2 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2″ – 14 BSP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8” – 19 BSP-F
- Shaft Diameter: 1.0 in. / 25.4 mm
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9.3″ x 8.3″ x 5.4″