Boasting Stainless steel piston guides and a forged brass manifold that’s twice as strong as cast, the General Pump T5050 Pressure Washer Pump boasts a unique “in-line” valve system for easy access and durability.
Need a “Ready to Go” Pump Solution without the hassle of building it yourself?Call us at 1-800-433-2113 to ask about our Our PowerWash Exclusive “Ready to Go” Edition which provides you with the complete and installed package needed to begin cold-water Pressure Washing Applications right away!
- Small bore combined with long stroke for maximum efficiency
- Thermally bonded ceramic coating rated to 10,000 PSI
- Proven crankcase and bearing design
- Triplex Plunger Pump
- Maximum Volume: 5.0 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 5000 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1845 RPM
- Minimum Horsepower Required: 17.1 bhp (25.7 hp for gas engines)
- Bore: .630″ (16mm)
- Stroke: .748″ (19mm)
- Crankcase Capacity: 40.6 oz. Non detergent SAE 30W oil
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees F.
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2″ FPT
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8″ FPT
- Shaft Diameter: .945″ (24mm)
- Dimensions: 9.2″ x 6.9″ x 14.2″
- Weight: 41 lb.
- Lubrication: Fill the crankcase to dot on oil gauge window per specifications with Non detergent SAE 30W oil. Change oil after a 40 hour break-in period, then every three (3) months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.