This is a triplex [three plunger rods] positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of a 316 SS Mainfolds, 316 SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings.
- Maximum Volume: 4.2 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1725 RPM
- Standard Liquid Temperature: 160 F (Above 130 F call CAT PUMPS for inlet conditions and elastomer recommendations)
- Bore Diameter: 18 mm
- Stroke: 12.7 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 16.5 mm
- Solid Shaft
- Inlet Ports: 2 x 1/2″ NPTF
- Discharge Ports: 2 x 3/8″ NPTF
- Pulley Mounting: Either Side
- Crankcase Capacity: 10 oz.
- Approximate Weight: 15 lbs.
Please Note: Pump Rails show on image are not included with pump.