This is a triplex (three plunger rods) positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of forged brass manifolds, 304 SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings. The 1725 RPM permits multiple drive options including direct drive, flexible coupling, clutch or belt drive.
- Maximum Volume: 4.2 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2200 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1725 RPM
- Standard Liquid Temperature: 160 F (Above 130 F call CAT PUMPS for inlet conditions and elastomer recommendations)
- Bore Diameter: 18 mm
- Stroke: 18 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 12.7 mm
- Solid Shaft
- Approximate Weight: 15 lbs.
Please Note: Pump Rails show on image are not included with pump.