This is a triplex [three plunger rods] positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of a brass manifold, 304SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings. This is a hollow-shafted pump is designed to bolt directly to a gas engine drive, providing easy, compact installation. It has a built-in By-Pass Hose to route the by-pass fluid directly to the pump inlet.
- Maximum Volume: 2.5 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2500 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3450 RPM
- Standard Liquid Temperature: 160 F (Above 130 F call CAT PUMPS for inlet conditions and elastomer recommendations)
- 3/4″ Hollow Shaft
- Inlet Port: 3/8″ FPT
- Discharge Port: 3/8″ NPT
- By-Pass Port: 1/4″ NPT
- Approximate Weight: 14 lbs.