This is a triplex [three plunger rods] positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of a 316SS manifold, 316SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings. This is a hollow-shafted pump designed to bolt directly to a c-face electric motor, providing easy, compact installation. It has a built-in By-Pass Hose to route the by-pass fluid directly to the pump inlet.
- Maximum Volume: 2.2 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3450 RPM
- Standard Liquid Temperature: 160 F (Above 130 F call CAT PUMPS for inlet conditions and elastomer recommendations)
- Bore Diameter: 18 mm
- Stroke: 3.1 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 11 mm
- 5/8″ Hollow Shaft
- Inlet Port: 3/8″ FPT
- Discharge Ports: 2 x 3/8″ NPT
- By-Pass Port: 1/4″ NPT
- Approximate Weight: 11 lbs.