This High Limit Switch is a protective part of a burner designed to keep the mechanism from overheating itself. It operates as a safety device to shut off the burner to prevent machine (water) overheating flashing to steam. Does not turn back on until water has cooled 50° – 70° F. Includes 60″ 300 Volt Wire.
- 7000 PSI 340°F High Limit Switch
- 15 Amp @110V/10 Amp @ 220V
- UL-CSA Rated bimetal switch components
- 1/4″ Male Spade Lug Terminals
- 1/2″ MPT External Thread Connects for Attaching Conduit or PVC Wire Connectors