With a 1″ Hollow Shaft that is flanged for direct coupling to gasoline engines and a lifetime manifold warranty, this 2.6 GPM, 3000 PSI Triplex Plunger Pump performs at up to 3400 RPM.
General Pump TX1506G8 Hollow Shaft Pressure Washer Pump
This General Pump TX Series 63 Pressure Washer Pump boasts a Triplex Plunger Pump and 1″ Hollow Shaft that is flanged for direct coupling to gasoline engines. Large, lightweight connecting rods, new long-life low- and-high-pressure seals, oversized roller bearings and dual sight glasses highlight the quality and durability of this Pump Series. Their forged brass manifolds feature an exclusive lifetime warranty.
- Oversized roller bearings
- Large, lightweight connecting rods
- New, long life low- and high-pressure seals
- Daul sight glasses
- Forged brass manifold with exclusive, lifetime warranty
- Horsepower: 8.0 GHP
- Maximum Volume: 2.6 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Plunger Bore: .591 in. / 15 mm
- Plunger Stroke: .256 in. / 6.5 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 14 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2″ – 14 BSP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8” – 19 BSP-F
- Shaft Diameter: 1.0 in. / 25.4 mm
- Weight: 18.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.4″ x 8.3″ x 4.8″