DSR-50 is a heavy duty liquid wood stain stripper for wood decks, wood siding and wood fences. DSR-50 is the first step in your deck stain prep. It will clean and brighten the natural wood as it strips the finish.
A heavy-duty liquid wood stain stripper for decks, siding, and fences. It will clean and brighten the wood as it strips the finish. Just apply it to a dry wood surface, let it dwell for 15 – 20 minutes, and rinse it off with low pressure. It is sold as a concentrated Liquid, so it can be made strong enough for any job. One 5 gallon pail can make up to 300 gallons of wood stripper.
Deck and Siding Restoration: Dilute 1 part DSR-50 to (3 to 10) parts of water.
To remove stains & Sealants: Dilute 1 part DSR-50 to (1 to 3) parts water.
For cleaning: Dilute 1 part DSR-50 with (20 to 30) parts water.
NOTE: Testing is required to determine exact dilution.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
1. Apply to a dry surface.
2. Allow 15 to 25 minutes dwell time.
3. Rinse: Use the lowest pressure possible (test from 100 to 1,000 psi) except
for concrete, use high pressure.
4. On Wood, neutralize with a weak acid like Oxalic or Citric Acid. Test with pH
paper for a pH of 7 (neutral)
5. Protect grass and shrubs with plastic sheeting or water spray for dilution.
6. Discharge run off in compliance with EPA regulation for your area.
7. After cleaning wooden surfaces, apply a protectant
16 oz Sample, 1 Gallon, 16 oz. (Case/6), Case (4 Gal.), 5 Gallons, 55 Gallons