Coxreels 100 series hose reels feature a one piece ”U” shaped frame and heavy duty steel construction for industrial use. The hose reel drum has an open design to facilitate fast and easy hose wrapping with the direct hand crank rewind. The discs are CNC robotically spun and ribbed for strength and safety. The hose reel swivel is a solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet with NITRILE seals. The adjustable tension brake keeps the hose reel from slipping while in use and locked during transport. The royal blue powder coat finish protects the steel frame from dirt and corrosion. Coxreels 100 series hose reels are made in the USA, and come with a 2 year manufacturer’s limited warranty. Please contact us regarding availability ,lead time can be up to 15 business days.
- SWIVEL – Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- “U” SHAPED FRAME DESIGN – Solid one piece heavy gauge all steel “U” shaped frame. Professional grade, compact, lightweight and simple design.
- CNC SPUN DISCS – Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION BRAKE – Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION – High quality steel construction provides superior strength and durability for heavy duty applications in commercial and industrial settings.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE – long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.