As a pressure-washing business owner, it’s essential to always look for ways to save money and increase profits. Planning when looking to stock up on inventory, finding the best sales and promotions, and investing in high-quality products can help a power washing business save big. You may be surprised to learn that our pressure-washing solutions can help you achieve these goals. Let’s explore 3 of the many ways PowerWash.com can provide you with the savings you need to stay competitive in the pressure washing industry.
How can I save my business money on pressure washing solutions?
With diligence and careful planning, businesses can save money while providing high-quality pressure washing services. Whether it be reducing equipment costs, ordering higher quality pressure washing products, or saving on necessary cleaning supplies, there are plenty of ways to ensure that your pressure washing business saves money with our solutions.
Reduce Equipment Costs
PowerWash.com can save your power washing business money by reducing equipment costs. This can be done in a few different ways:
- You’ll save more in the long run if you order products in bulk and apply available discounts to your order. With a bulk order discount on a regularly ordered product, you can also save on shipping. Shipping a pallet of a detergent instead of 2-5 boxes a month can save $1000s of dollars a year
- Buying good quality equipment and maintaining it over time reduces downtime and repair costs, and increases the life of your assets.
- Look for our sales on pressure washing products, such as detergents, accessories, soft wash systems, and other accessories. Something as simple as signing up for our mailing list can get you 10% off!
There are multiple ways businesses can lower overhead when either growing their business’ equipment options or getting started building their inventory. One is strategic purchasing, a great way to reduce costs associated with the supply chain! It’s such a great strategy that there’s even a term for it. Building a long-term supplier relationship with us has multiple benefits for your business – just contact us to learn more.
Order High-Quality Products and Maintain Them
When you need pressure washing solutions for your business, investing in high-quality products will save you money in the long run. When you purchase from PowerWash.com, you can expect durability, effectiveness, and access to commercial-grade equipment. Not only will you save money on replacements, but with high-quality products and equipment, every aspect of pressure washing – from cleaning to maintenance – will be improved. Our products have been specially designed and tested to guarantee an optimal performance that can help keep your pressure washing business running efficiently while minimizing repair bills.
Maintenance is important to ensure longevity for your expensive pressure-washing equipment. One-time equipment investments can last long if they are properly maintained. Regular maintenance is essential to keep equipment running smoothly and includes cleaning, checking pressure levels and hoses, lubricating moving parts, and changing seals and filters when necessary. By following each machine’s maintenance instructions and performing routine checks regularly, businesses can minimize damage due to neglect or mismanagement.
Save on Cleaning Supplies
The best way is to buy in bulk. Work up to purchasing a pallet at a time for the best discounts. The biggest savings here is the shipping cost. For example, shipping via freight one time will save you $1000’s over shipping 2 or 3 boxes/gallons at a time. Another way our solutions can help save your power washing business money is by purchasing Contractor grade highly concentrated detergents and cleaning supplies. We carry a wide selection of cleaners, detergents, and degreasers. Contractor grade means a little goes a long way, and the detergent is specifically made for the job at hand. Thus reducing job times and wear and tear on your equipment. For more, watch this video.
It is essential to select the right pressure-washing chemicals for each specific job. Knowing the right supplies is vital to saving money when placing orders. Some critical things to remember when considering which chemical power washing product to purchase are: identify the stains, know your pressure washing environment, know the surface you are pressure washing, understand the differences between downstream and upstream, and learn about needing specialty pressure washing chemicals.
- Employ strategic purchasing. Buy in bulk, consider shipping costs, work up to volume discounts,
- Invest in high-quality products. Contractor Grade – highly concentrated and specifically developed for business needs will save you money over consumer-grade products for retail stores.
- Purchase Contractor grade equipment and maintain it to give you years of service and not break down in the middle of a job.
- PowerWash.com pressure washing equipment and detergents have been specifically developed for the industry and will meet your needs, reduce your overall costs, and increase the life of your assets.
Get Started With Us Today
Contact us here – our staff is always ready to advise and answer any other questions!