- Features a polypropylene mesh outer casing that resists snags and debris
- A tough, spunbond inner skin is designed for faster wicking action
- 100% recycled, pre-consumer polypropylene fill locks fluid in, even when saturated
- A cord runs the entire 10-foot length, for added strength and durability
- Heavy-duty snaps and rings are designed for connecting Booms to form any length and quick retrieval
- Impervious to rot, mildew, and temperature
- Ideal for long-term, outdoor deployment. Outer shell is UV resistant up to 12 months
- Lightweight, easy to store, easy to carry, and easy to deploy
Oil Absorbing Filter 5″ x 10′ Oil Only LandSHARK Boom (Case of 4)
An Oil Absorbing Filter is the most effective way to remove oil from water. Absorbing up to 20x its own weight in oil, this 5-inch by 10-foot LandSHARK Boom absorbs oil while repelling water. Its light weight and fitted attachments makes it easy to transport, while its strong skin makes it highly durable. They can also be squeezed out for repeated use.
For use either on land or in water, the LandSHARK Boom is made of durable polypropylene casing with polypropylene filler to absorb oil and repel water. Great for controlling groundwater runoff problems. Polypropylene rope loops at each end support nearly 70 lbs. when the boom is fully saturated. Comes with tipper ties for connecting.