With a 1.125″ Hollow Shaft that is flanged for direct coupling to NEMA 184TC Electric Motors, this 3.2 GPM, 2000 PSI Triplex Plunger Pump performs at up to 1750 RPM.
General Pump TX1810E179 Hollow Shaft Pressure Washer Pump
This General Pump TX Series 63 Pressure Washer Pump boasts a Triplex Plunger Pump and 1.125″ Hollow Shaft that is flanged for direct coupling to NEMA 184TC Electric Motors. Large, lightweight connecting rods, new long-life low- and-high-pressure seals, oversized roller bearings and dual sight glasses highlight the quality and durability of this Pump Series. Their forged brass manifolds feature an exclusive lifetime warranty.
- Oversized roller bearings
- Large, lightweight connecting rods
- New, long life low- and high-pressure seals
- Daul sight glasses
- Forged brass manifold with exclusive, lifetime warranty
- Horsepower: 4.4 EBHP
- Maximum Volume: 3.2 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1750 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Plunger Bore: .708 in. / 18 mm
- Plunger Stroke: .394 in. / 10 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 14 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2″ – 14 BSP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8” – 19 BSP-F
- Shaft Diameter: 1..125 in. / 28.5 mm
- Weight: 18.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.6″ x 7.9″ x 5.7″