Using the preferred pump frame in the Pressure Washing industry, the General Pump TS1711 Pressure Washer Pump boasts 3.5 GPM & 2700 PSI performance at 1450 RPM.
General Pump TS1711 Solid Shaft Pressure Washer Pump
As Low As
Using the preferred pump frame in the Pressure Washing industry, the General Pump TS1331 Pressure Washer Pump boasts 3.5 GPM & 2700 PSI performance at 1450 RPM. Its brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty and a large-capacity, die-cast, anodized aluminum oil-bath crankcase.
Need a “Ready to Go” Pump Solution without the hassle of building it yourself? Call us at 1-800-433-2113 to ask about our Our PowerWash Exclusive “Ready to Go” Edition which provides you with the complete and installed package needed to begin cold-water Pressure Washing Applications right away!
- Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty
- Large-capacity, die-cast, anodized aluminum oil-bath crankcase
- Over-sized connecting rods for maximum life
- Heavy-duty tapered roller bearing
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Available in “L” left-handed versions
- Maximum Volume: 3.5 GPM @ 1450 RPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2700 PSI @ 1450 RPM
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1450 RPM
- Horsepower: 6.5 EBHP
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Vacuum: 9 ft. water (7.9 in. Hg)
- Plunger Bore: .787 in. / 20 mm
- Plunger Stroke: .394 in. / 10 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 40.6 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2-14 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8-19 BSPP-F
- Shaft Diameter: .945 in. / 24 mm
- Dimensions: 12.6″ x 9.2″ x 6.9″
- Weight: 32 lbs.