With 2.1 GPM and 2700 PSI on tap @ 3400 RPM, this TC1505E345 Electric Flange Hollow Shaft Pump boasts a forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty.
General Pump TC1505E345 Hollow Shaft Triplex Pump
General Pump’s TC TC1505E345 triplex plunger pumps feature a compact design and boasts a new long life low-pressure seal, oversized bearings, and a forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty.
- 5/8” Hollow Shaft, Flanged for Direct Couple to Electric Motors (NEMA 56C)
- Maximum Volume: 2.1 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2700 PSI
- Horsepower: 3.88 EBHP
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Vacuum: Flooded
- Bore: .591 in / 15 mm
- Stroke: .197 in. / 5.0 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 11.8 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2 – 14 BSP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8 – 19 BSP-F
- Shaft Diameter: .626 in / 16 mm
- Weight: 15.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7.8″ x 7.3″ x 5.5″