Boasting Stainless Steel piston guides and a forged brass manifold that’s twice as strong as cast, the General Pump T5050 boasts up to 5.0 GPM and 5000 PSI performance.
General Pump T5050 Solid Shaft Pressure Washer Pump
As Low As
Out Of Stock
Boasting Stainless steel piston guides and a forged brass manifold that’s twice as strong as cast, the General Pump T5050 Pressure Washer Pump boasts a unique “in-line” valve system for easy access and durability.
Need a “Ready to Go” Pump Solution without the hassle of building it yourself?Call us at 1-800-433-2113 to ask about our Our PowerWash Exclusive “Ready to Go” Edition which provides you with the complete and installed package needed to begin cold-water Pressure Washing Applications right away!
- Small bore combined with long stroke for maximum efficiency
- Thermally bonded ceramic coating rated to 10,000 PSI
- Proven crankcase and bearing design
- Triplex Plunger Pump
- Maximum Volume: 5.0 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 5000 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1845 RPM
- Minimum Horsepower Required: 17.1 bhp (25.7 hp for gas engines)
- Bore: .630″ (16mm)
- Stroke: .748″ (19mm)
- Crankcase Capacity: 40.6 oz. Non detergent SAE 30W oil
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees F.
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2″ FPT
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8″ FPT
- Shaft Diameter: .945″ (24mm)
- Dimensions: 9.2″ x 6.9″ x 14.2″
- Weight: 41 lb.
- Lubrication: Fill the crankcase to dot on oil gauge window per specifications with Non detergent SAE 30W oil. Change oil after a 40 hour break-in period, then every three (3) months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.
.945 in / 24 mm
|Max Discharge Pressure||
|Max Pump Speed||
.63 in / 16 mm
.748 in / 19 mm
|Max Fluid Temp.||