Using the preferred pump frame in the Pressure Washing industry, the General Pump TS1331 Pressure Washer Pump boasts 5.5 GPM & 2100 PSI performance at 1150 RPM.
General Pump T1321 Solid Shaft Pressure Washer Pump
Using the preferred pump frame in the Pressure Washing industry, the General Pump TS1331 Pressure Washer Pump boasts 5.5 GPM & 2100 PSI performance at 1150 RPM. Its brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty and a large-capacity, die-cast, anodized aluminum oil-bath crankcase.
Need a “Ready to Go” Pump Solution without the hassle of building it yourself? Call us at 1-800-433-2113 to ask about our Our PowerWash Exclusive “Ready to Go” Edition which provides you with the complete and installed package needed to begin cold-water Pressure Washing Applications right away!
- Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty
- Large-capacity, die-cast, anodized aluminum oil-bath crankcase
- Over-sized connecting rods for maximum life
- Heavy-duty tapered roller bearing
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Available in “L” left-handed versions
- Maximum Volume: 5.5 GPM @ 1150 RPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2100 PSI @ 1150 RPM
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1150 RPM
- Horsepower: 7.9 EBHP
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Vacuum: 9 ft. water (7.9 in. Hg)
- Plunger Bore: .866 in. / 22 mm
- Plunger Stroke: .630 in. / 16 mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 40.6 oz.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2-14 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8-19 BSPP-F
- Shaft Diameter: .945 in. / 24 mm
- Dimensions: 12.6″ x 9.2″ x 6.9″
- Weight: 32 lbs.
.945 in / 24 mm
|Max Discharge Pressure||
|Max Pump Speed||
|Max Inlet Pressure||
.866 in / 22 mm
.630 in / 16 mm
|Max Fluid Temp.||