This 3.0 GPM 2000 PSI 3/4″ Hollow Shaft reciprocating, plunger pump with a By-Pass Hose is constructed of a 316SS manifold, 316SS valve assemblies, and solid ceramic plungers.
CAT 2SFX30GS Hollow Shaft Pressure Washer Pump w/ By-Pass Hose
This is a triplex [three plunger rods] positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of a brass manifold, 304SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings. This is a hollow-shafted pump is designed to bolt directly to a gas engine drive, providing easy, compact installation. It has a built-in By-Pass Hose to route the by-pass fluid directly to the pump inlet.
- Maximum Volume: 3.0 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3450 RPM
- Standard Liquid Temperature: 160 F (Above 130 F call CAT PUMPS for inlet conditions and elastomer recommendations)
- 3/4″ Hollow Shaft
- Inlet Port: 3/8″ FPT
- Discharge Ports: 2 x 3/8″ NPT
- By-Pass Port: 1/4″ NPT
- Approximate Weight: 14 lbs.
|Max Discharge Pressure||
|Max Pump Speed||
|Max Inlet Pressure||
.750 in / 19.05 mm