- • Brand: Pro Christmas™
- • Bulb Style: 5 mm Wide Angle Conical
- • Bulb Count: 70
- • Bulb Color: Multi
- • Light Set Series: Professional/Commercial Grade
- • Bulb/Socket Design: One Piece, non-removeable. Prevents dirt and moisture from damaging and corroding the lighting
- • Bulb Life: 75,000 hrs
- • Bulb Spacing: 4″
- • Bulb Dimensions: 1/4″ h x 3/16″ w
- • Socket Dimensions: 11/16″ h x 5/16″ w
- • Overall Dimensions: 15/16″ h x 5/16″ w
- • Wire Color: Green
- • Wire Gauge: 22 Gauge
- • Rectifier: Full Wave Rectified – Specially designed inline, double injected molded – double sealed against the elements.
Prevents bulbs from flickering during illumination.
- • Light Set Length: 23.3′
- • Lead Length: 6″
- • Tail Length: 6″
- • Connector Type: End to End Connector – Up to 43 sets can be connected end to end and plugged into one extension cord
- • Plug Type: Stackable, fused. Standard 2-prong plug. Works with any standard 110/120 volt outlet. No adapter required.
- • UL Rated: Yes, for indoor or outdoor use.
- • Watts Per Set: 4.8 Watts
- • Amps Per Set: .04 Amps
- • Voltage: 120 Volts
Frequently Asked Questions
These light sets are one piece, which means the bulbs cannot be replaced. What if a bulb goes out?
LED diodes typically last a long time, it’s rare that they will burn out. But in the event that one does burn out, the rest of the set will continue to operate without a problem.
Why are the bulbs non replaceable?
Generally, top-quality LED Christmas light sets are made using a one piece LED bulb and socket design. Although this does prevent the bulbs from being replaced, the advantage is that it significantly extends the life of the light set. The #1 reason LED light sets fail is because dirt and moisture get into the lighting system causing the set to fail. By having a single piece construction, this creates a sealed bulb and socket. Because LED diodes last a very long time, it’s rare that one will burn out.
Your LED bulbs are rated at 75,000 hours, but I see other websites that have them rated up to 200,000 hours, why is there such a big difference?
Any site that is rating a LED diode above 85,000 hours has outdated information. During the early days of LED Christmas lights, factories in China often exaggerated their bulb hour ratings, however, through the years additional testing has shown that this is not realistic. At 200,000 hours, if you had your lights on for 12 hours a night for 60 days each holiday season, the LEDs would last for 277 years. It’s obviously impossible for a LED diode to last that long. A more realistic rating is generally between 35,000 hours and 85,000 hours, however, it’s important to understand this is the life expectancy of only the LED diode in a perfect factory condition. See the next question for more information regarding light set life expectancy.
Since the bulbs on these light sets are rated at 75,000 hours, is that approximately how long the set itself will last?
It’s important to understand that LED bulb life and light set life are two different things. The 75,000 hour rating only applies to the LED diode in a perfect factory test environment. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to offer an accurate life expectancy for LED light sets because there are so many factors that can affect the life of the set. These factors can include how long the sets are left up every year, how harsh the weather is and how carefully the sets are installed, removed, and stored.
Even though there are a number of factors that can shorten the life of a LED light set, if taken care of and not left up for extended periods of time, LEDs will last for many years and will offer reliability and longevity that far surpasses traditional incandescent Christmas lights.