Quickly remove rust stains from concrete, pavers, stone, brick, vinyl siding, rubber, awnings, painted steel, brass, copper, wood, and ceramic surfaces. Rust Remover Plus™ can be applied directly, or diluted with water up to a 1:5 mixture. A one-gallon jug of Rust Remover Plus™ will cover approximately 150 to 300 square feet of concrete when used straight. Factors such as outside air temperature, rust stain severity, and surface quality can affect the coverage range. Dilution ratios can be determined by performing a small test cleaning in an inconspicuous area.
How to remove rust stains from concrete with Rust Remover Plus™
- Rust Remover Plus™ is a liquid spray-on rust remover. Just spray Rust Remover Plus™ onto a dry surface with a pump up garden or chemical sprayer and watch the rust stains disappear.
- Wait 5-10 minutes to let Rust Remover Plus™ dwell on the surface. Then pressure washes the area with a 40º tip.
- Rust Remover Plus™ is also a great concrete cleaner. It will brighten the concrete as it dries. Best performance in temperatures above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Rust Remover Plus™ is the first choice for golf course managers, property maintenance professionals, pressure wash contractors, and professional landscapers.
In Depth Directions:
1. Rust Remover Plus™ is a concentrated rust stain remover.
It can be applied directly, or diluted with water up to a 1:5
mixture. The exact dilution ratio will depend on the severity of
the rust stain.
2. Apply product with a pump up garden or chemical sprayer
using a cone or fan tip. Apply evenly with overlapping passes
to insure uniform coverage. Thoroughly wet area to be cleaned
3. Allow a 5 to 10 minute dwell time for product to soak into
surface. When using product for rust stain removal, do not
proceed to step 4 until stain disappears. Reapply if necessary.
4. Pressure wash using high pressure with a 40 degree tip. Use
overlapping passes approximately 6 inches from the surface.
5. Allow surface to dry before evaluating results. Product
brightens concrete as it dries.
Do not allow product or overspray to come into contact with
glass, metal or tile surfaces. Protect these areas from contact.
Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area to determine
results achieved before using on a wide scale basis. Allow surface
to dry prior to evaluating results.
Per one-gallon jug of Rust Remover Plus™ will cover approximately 150 to 300 square feet of concrete when used straight.
SDS SHEET-Rust Remover Plus
Rust Remover Plus Video
Rust Remover Plus-Instructional Video
Get Trained Online
Get Hands-On Training