Boasting an all stainless steel cart assembly, the Portable PD – Precision Foamer is a low volume foam applicator that is ideal for cleaning restaurant hoods and vents.
Lafferty Portable PD- Precision Foamer
As Low As
The Portable PD – Precision Foamer is a low volume foam applicator that is ideal for jobs where precision application and tight control of overspray are required such as for cleaning restaurant hoods and vents. This unit features an all stainless steel cart assembly and on-board 110V air-compressor. An air-operated, double-diaphragm FloJet Pump draws ready-to-use chemical from a user-supplied pail and injects compressed air to create rich, clinging foam which greatly increases volume and coverage ability. The foam is then projected through the discharge hose, trigger gun and fan nozzle.
- Projects a low volume of rich, clinging foam which increases chemical contact time and effectiveness
- Foaming expands the chemical and reduces over-application by providing visual assurance of coverage
- Draws ready-to-use chemical solution
- Adjustable foam consistency (wet/dry)
- An on-board, quiet, 110V compressor drives the pump
- Electric: 110V – Min.15 AMP Circuit
- Chemically resistant wetted components ensure durability and years of reliable service
- Solution Temperature: 120 F Max
- Approximate Weight: 156 lbs.
- Dimensions: 40″ x 48″ x 61″
The Precision Foamer includes:
- All stainless steel 4-wheel cart, locking enclosure and integrated stainless steel hose rack
- Non-marking tires & stainless steel swivel casters
- Stainless steel, round, 5 gallon jug rack (square optional)
- Air compressor (110 Volt)
- FloJet 1/4″ AODD pump with Santoprene diaphragm
- Air inlet ball valve
- Stainless steel precision foamer body
- 50′ discharge hose and polypropylene trigger gun, wand with stainless steel nozzle