Complete with an included Control Board & Cad Cell (Electronic Eye) Beckett’s new PowerLight Ignitor offers improved performance and a longer life.
Beckett 5218307U PowerLight 12VDC Ignitor for Wayne MSRDC w/ Cad Cell
Complete with an included Control Board & Cad Cell (Electronic Eye) Beckett’s new PowerLight Ignitor offers improved performance and a longer life. It boasts simplified wiring requirements and few wires for easier installation. Designed as a universal replacement for Beckett Burners this ignitor can be adapted to multiple base plates to accommodate Beckett ADC burners. It also works with other manufacturer’s burners.
Features and Specifications:
- External heat sink eliminated for improved performance and reduced frequency of replacement due to overheating and arching
- Easy change to interrupted ignition to increase ignitor life and save energy
- Lightweight, single piece design is compatible with Beckett and other burners to reduce required inventory
- Fully potted with improved epoxy to withstand thermal shock and protect electronic components: waterproof
- Replaces Wayne Part Numbers: 51867U and 51868U
- 12 VDC
- For use with Wayne MSRDC
- Input Voltage: 10.8 – 16 Vdc
- Output Voltage: 20kV peak
- Input Current: 1.8 Amps
- Output Current: 25 mA RMS
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Moisture: 5 to 95% Relative Humidity
- Approximate Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- Cad Cell included with ignitor, but not installed