Rust Remover Plus™ is the perfect pressure washing chemical to remove tire marks, rust, and oil stains from concrete, metal, even vinyl siding. Just spray it onto dry surfaces with a pump-up garden or chemical sprayer and watch the stains disappear in minutes. Our Customer’s choice for excellent performance removing rust from concrete.
Quickly remove rust stains from concrete, pavers, stone, brick, vinyl siding, rubber, awnings, painted steel, brass, copper, wood, and ceramic surfaces. Rust Remover Plus™ can be applied directly, or diluted with water up to a 1:5 mixture. A one-gallon jug of Rust Remover Plus™ will cover approximately 150 to 300 square feet of concrete when used straight. Factors such as outside air temperature, rust stain severity, and surface quality can affect the coverage range. Dilution ratios can be determined by performing a small test cleaning in an inconspicuous area.
How to remove rust stains from concrete with Rust Remover Plus™
Rust Remover Plus™ is the first choice for golf course managers, property maintenance professionals, pressure wash contractors, and professional landscapers.
In Depth Directions:
1. Rust Remover Plus™ is a concentrated rust stain remover. It can be applied directly, or diluted with water up to a 1:5
mixture. The exact dilution ratio will depend on the severity of the rust stain.
2. Apply product with a pump up garden or chemical sprayer using a cone or fan tip. Apply evenly with overlapping passes
to insure uniform coverage. Thoroughly wet area to be cleaned with product.
3. Allow a 5 to 10 minute dwell time for product to soak into surface. When using product for rust stain removal, do not
proceed to step 4 until stain disappears. Reapply if necessary.
4. Pressure wash using high pressure with a 40 degree tip. Use overlapping passes approximately 6 inches from the surface.
5. Allow surface to dry before evaluating results. Product brightens concrete as it dries.
Do not allow product or overspray to come into contact with glass, metal or tile surfaces. Protect these areas from contact. Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area to determine results achieved before using on a wide scale basis. Allow surface
to dry prior to evaluating results.
Per one-gallon jug of Rust Remover Plus™ will cover approximately 150 to 300 square feet of concrete when used straight.
Rust Remover Plus Video
Rust Remover Plus-Instructional Video
Get Trained Online
Get Hands-On Training
Chemicals ship Ground only ,arrives within 5 business days from date of purchase.
16 oz, 1 Gallon, 16 oz. (Case/6), Case (4 Gal.), 5 Gallons
Daily, weekly, monthly rates.
Get your products fast!
Safe and secure processing.
Trusted by hundreds of users.