Boasting stronger & thicker inner poles with less flex while extended, this 18′ aluminum telescoping wand features a double lock pin to help prevent slippage due to dirt & debris. Clean areas from 6.5 ft up to 18 ft high without the use of a ladder. The telescoping wand is ideal for cleaning second story walls, gutters, soffits, and many other hard to reach areas.
- Threaded gun for quick removal and easy field repair
- Three aluminum poles for maximum strength
- M22 screw-type connections included to easily and securely add accessories
- Lightweight design includes a belt kit which helps reduce operator fatigue
- Maximum Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Maximum Flow: 8.0 GPM
- Maximum Temperature: 200 F
- Inlet: 3/8 QC Plug (Installed) with 22mm-14 Male twist connect (included in box)
- Outlet: 1/4” Brass socket that accepts color coded Quick Connect (QC) nozzles
- Internal Hose: 1/4”
- Weighs approximately 11 lbs.