- PVC-coated skin that stands up to UV rays over long periods of time.
- For added strength and durability, a nylon rope runs the entire 10-foot length.
- Rope loops are constructed for easy retrieval and towing.
- Hand-sewn seams won’t tear or shred even under the toughest conditions.
- Approved for incinerability with a very low ash content.
Oil Absorbing Filter 5″ x 10′ Oil Only WaterBROOM Boom (Case of 2)
An Oil Absorbing Filter is the most effective way to remove oil from water. Absorbing up to 20x its own weight in oil, this 5-inch by 10-foot WaterBROOM Boom absorbs oil while repelling water. Its light weight and fitted attachments makes it easy to transport, while its strong skin makes it highly durable. They can also be squeezed out for repeated use.
The WaterBROOM™ is designed to absorb and contain hydrocarbons on water surfaces for prolonged periods of time. Use on ponds, across outfalls, discharge systems, storm drains or any potential problem area. The orange PVC coated skin is extremely durable and UV resistant. WaterBROOM™ has unique male and female couplings that connect to prevent gapping. Floats indefinitely even when fully saturated!
Absorbs 16 gallons per case.