DELUX® Stallion Gas Powered Soft Wash Base Model
The Stallion Gas Powered Soft Wash Skid is built to remove mold, bacteria, mildew, moss, fungus, and algae from soft surfaces like stucco, asphalt shingle roofs, vinyl siding, wood fences, and decks.
The Comet pump is a corrosion-resistant three diaphragm pump with plastic heads and plastic manifolds.
- Chemical Resistant Wet Parts Compatible with Aggressive Soft Wash Chemicals
- Single Piece Manifold For Reduced Leak Points & Quick Service
- Increased Flow and Pressure (11 GPM @ 300 PSI)
- Molded Inserts That Cannot Come Loose
- Bolt-On Regulator To Prevent Leaks When Adjusting Pressure Knob
- Aluminum Head Plates To Prevent Flexing of the Heads
- Metal Oil Cup For Impact Resistance
- Ideal Application: Professional Soft Washing (Mold, Bacteria, Mildew, Moss, Fungus, Algae)
This soft wash machine does not include a wand, gun, hose reel, hose, battery, or nozzle. If you are interested in a complete system, we recommend the DELUX® STALLION GAS POWERED SOFT WASH SYSTEM WITH STAINLESS STEEL HOSE REEL
*Please take into account that there is build time required for this product.
Estimated Time of Arrival is February 20, 2021