Saves time and money! This adjustable nozzle injects and proportions chemicals at high or low pressure without going through your pump, hose, or gun. Includes a built-in downstream injector.
The M-Jet has all the features of the X-JET except it comes with a variable nozzle on the outlet of the nozzle. The M-Jet is best suited for jobs where the zero degrees impact of the original XJET is not required. MJET will inject and proportion soaps, chemicals, or other liquids at high pressure without going through your pump, hose, gun, or lance. The MJET can project liquids to vertical heights over 40 feet depending upon the capability of your pressure washer.
The M-5 Nozzle works in the same manner as the X-Jet except that the close-range nozzle is replaced with an adjustable nozzle that projects chemicals up to a vertical height of 40 feet at the zero setting or an 8-foot fan pattern at 60 degrees by simply turning the adjustable nozzle
The X-JET M5 Includes
- Built-in adjustable nozzle
- 15 proportioners
- Shut off ball valve
- Mushroom strainer 3/8 15’FT PolyBraid Suction hose
- 12′ of suction hose
- #7 – 2000-3000 PSI, up 2.-2.5 GPM
- #9 – 2000-3000 PSI, 3- 4GPM
- #13 – 3000-4000PSI, 4-5GPM
- #16 – 3000-3500PSI 6.5-8 GPM
- #20 – 3000-3500 PSI 8.5-10 GPM
The X-Jet Pail System holds up to 5 gallons of chemical in a totally enclosed system. No more spills. The screw-top has a brass barb installed and a PVC tube that goes to the bottom of the pail. Just unscrew the top, fill the pail, and pop the X-JET hose onto the barb. The system can draw all but 1/8 inch of chemical out.
When added to a sodium hypochlorite based cleaning solution Fresh Wash augments cleaning results by:
- Allowing surface tension to be broken on the cleaning surface
- Allowing deeper penetration of sodium hypochlorite based cleaning products into stains
- Allowing bleaching reaction to happen at a lower overall bleach concentration
- Allowing cleaning products to dwell (hang) longer on horizontal surfaces
It also includes rinsing agents that help fight hard water spotting and features a masking/cover scent
Mixing: Measure 1 to 5 ounces per 5 gallons of desired sodium hypochlorite solution.